The Office of Academic Affairs supervises, enhances and promotes the implementation of Palestine Technical University Kadoorie’s vision and mission by focusing on technical, scientific and technological knowledge system as well as on serving the local community. Due to the tasks entrusted to the Office, it will advocate for excellence in the teaching and learning processes and ensure creativity and excellence in all academic activities.
The Office strives to promote a University culture that encourages and advocates faculty, academic staff, and administrators at all career stages as it is a key backbone at PTUK.
The Office of Academic Affairs:
The Vice President for Academic Affairs assistant helps in following up the various duties especially in the academic development issues.
The following academic and administrative units are under the responsibility of the Office of the Vice President for Academic affairs:
1- The secretariat
2- Academic faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Science and Arts
- Faculty of Economics and Business
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
- Palestinian Technical College
3- Support Deanships
- Deanship of Admission and Registration
- Deanship of Student Affairs.
- Deanship of Development Affairs and Community Service
- Deanship of Graduate Studies and Scientific Research
4- The Library