It was established at Palestine Technical University- Kadoorie in 2010 as one of the outputs of the project of establishing an Educational Technology Center. This project was funded by the World Bank and the European Union through the grant of the Palestinian National Authority for the Department of Quality Improvement.
Integrating Technology into the educational process as well as providing training opportunities for lecturers and students.
Improving the quality of education by enriching the e-learning technologies and skills besides integrating technology into the educational process. Moreover, this center strives to attract innovative people and adopting their ideas and projects.
· Integrating Technology into the Educational process.
· Providing training opportunities for employees and students.
· Encouraging students to pursue avenues of leadership and innovation as well as embracing their projects and supporting them.
· Organizing workshops, competitions and exhibitions to support the students' skills.
· Helping students to get patents on their ideas and inventions.
· Division of Educational Technology.
· Division of Innovative-Works Technology Incubator.
· Providing training for a large number of students, graduates and teachers in the field of integrating technology into education.
· Organizing workshops on preparing plans for small businesses.
· Supervising student projects and involve them in international competitions such as Microsoft's Imagine Cup competition, PICTI Business Plan Contest for a technology related businesses and "Made in Palestine" competition.
· Encouraging students to pursue avenues of leadership and innovation through a number of competitions and activities.
· Preparing major models to be used in embracing projects in cooperation with Palestine ICT incubator PICTI.
· Nominating and selecting a group of students to represent the university in Microsoft and PICTI's Competitions.
· Participating in workshops, exhibitions and activities inside and outside Palestine.
Director: Mr. Qadri Al-zaghal.