Vision & Mission
Palestine Technical College “Kadoorie” aspires to be a one of the excellent technical education providers in the region. We work to provide intermediate technical education in various disciplines that are of most interest to the local and regional job market.
The college seeks to provide a variety of technical programs in various fields, to meet the needs of the local and regional labor market. We also provide appropriate academic and training to equip students with theoretical knowledge as well as practical experience.
The college has set to achieve the following main objectives:
- Provide excellent and affordable study and training opportunities for students wishing to obtain intermediate technical qualifications.
- Prepare technical graduates with the necessary practical skills and competency to enable them embark on the job immediately.
- Design and develop programs to keep pace with the rapid technological advancement.
- Design and Implement a staff development program for its technical and academic staff, to achieve continuous development in the educational process.
- Implement quality improvement and control throughout the educational process.
- Contribute to the development of technical education in Palestine and neighbouring regions.
- Develop partnerships with similar educational institutions whether local or international.
- Conduct and encourage scientific research.