Within the framework of ENI-CBCMED program, which is a European Union funded project, Palestine Technical University – Kadoorie (PTUK) received funding from the “Decentralized Composting in Small Towns (DECOST)” project, Grant contract (A_B.4.2_0095),” and is requesting consultancy services to implement market analysis study for municipal organic waste management through the (DECOST) project. Eligible firm/consultant can obtain the quotation request documents by visiting Palestine Technical University – Kadoorie (PTUK) – Tulkarem considering the following conditions:
- The applicant firm should have previous experience in similar work for a minimum of five years.
- Firms should submit their offers to the address below no later than Thursday, 12 August 2021 at or before (12:00 PM local time). Electronic bidding is not permitted, and late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders designated representatives.
- The document price: An amount of fifty US Dollars is paid as a non-refundable fee and deposited to PTUK account (219000/584) Bank of Palestine, the receipt shall be enclosed with the technical offer.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security with an amount of (500) Euro, the bid security shall be valid for 120 days starting from the bids submission date.
- The prices are valid for 90 days starting from the last date of submitting the offers.
- Prices are provided in Euros (tax exempted).
- Tenders will be assessed against the award criteria, which are divided into technical and financial offers, considering budget Fixed
- Preparation and announcement fees will be paid by the bid winner.
- The proposed market analysis has to include both Palestine and Jordan.
- The addresses referred to above is (Tulkarem, PTUK, Department of Supplies, Procurement and Bidding , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile phone: 0598221486).