Academic reputation is one of the most important criteria that contribute to raising the university’s ranking. It is well known that the reputation of any institution and its ability to compete depends on the quality of its programs and services, which in turn rely on the existence of a base of quality standards, which in turn are achieved through highly efficient management that depends on strategic planning.
The reputation of any university depends on the reputation of its academic programs, and the extent of its commitment to local laws and international agreements related to higher education.
Thus, Palestine Technical University- Kadoorie is keen on raising the level and quality of its educational services, applying academic standards in all its programs, and adhering to the implementation of the law in its academic and administrative work.
Enhancing PTUK’s reputation as a teaching and research institution which is recognized for its innovation, excellence, and discovery, and attracts the best students and staff.
Adopting a comprehensive approach to managing academic reputation and integrating it into the core of the university%27s vision, mission, goals, and values, within a flexible and comprehensive strategic plan.
• Enhancing PTUK’s reputation and competition locally and globally.
• Cooperating and participating in the achievement of global rankings.
• Enhancing competitiveness and achieving financial security.
• Minimizing risks and achieving prudent management.
• Investing, employing, and retaining human resources while ensuring stability and job security.==