The Department is responsible of providing all university%27s supplies using the most appropriate procurement methods, such as bidding, or direct purchase.
• Receive, examine, check and store university supplies.
• Prepare and offer bids for supply purchases according to the university%27s regulations and instructions.
• Distribute supplies to the various faculties and departments in the university in accordance with proper administrative procedures.
• Monitor item movement of stocked materials, and ensure minimum stock to provide supplies in a timely manner through periodic inventory.
• Liaise with various supply sources to supply the university%27s needs.
• Manage, maintain and update records of employees%27 ownership of fixed and periodic assets.