The unit was established in 2011 after the adoption of the university%27s organizational structure. The unit undertakes the task of monitoring the university%27s revenues, expenses, assets, and administrative decisions.
The unit aims to ensure work safety and financial and administrative stability in the university and to ensure that the general performance is consistent with the provisions of laws, regulations, bylaws, decisions, and instructions in force and within their limits, and that it is practiced in the best way and at the lowest possible cost.
• Ensure that the financial and administrative decisions are sound and consistent with the laws, regulations, and instructions approved by the university to preserve the university%27s funds and property.
• Increase the work efficiency of the university.
• Determine financial irregularities and submit detailed reports on any financial or administrative transgression.
• Develop financial and administrative systems by submitting proposals and recommendations.
• Implementation of control and inspection policies to ensure enhanced transparency, credibility, and clarity.
• Studying any case, or report that is referred or referred to the unit by the administration, as the case may be.