The Sports Training and Kinesiology Program seeks to achieve excellence in teaching by providing diverse unique engaged and innovative learning environments and curriculum. In addition we embrace high quality unparalleled teaching technologies and experiential learning with high levels of academic rigor. We also promote an environment that supports and fosters faculty and student engagement and inquiry resulting in the generation and sharing of knowledge.
• Preparing and qualifying graduate athletes with scientific and practical competence and ability in the field of sports training.
• Developing the sports movement in national institutions whether they are educational schools institutes universities or clubs federations and youth centers.
• Supplying the local market with specialized qualified creative productive and active sports cadres locally and globally.
• Professional sports clubs.
• National sporting associations governing bodies and other related sporting agencies.
• Private health and fitness clubs’ spas and public sports and recreation facilities.
• Local authorities.
• Schools further education and higher education institutions.